To publish a new listing, you'll want to log into your account and click on the Create A Listing button in the top right corner of the website. Before the system will allow you to publish a listing, you'll need to fill out all of the information fields as specified:
- Title - A maximum of 50 characters is allowed.
- Juicy Details / Description - A maximum of 8000 characters is allowed (250 for Google Shopping).
- Keywords - A maximum of 20 keywords can be added.
- Photos - At least 1 image must be added (5MB max, JPGs or PNGs).
- Payment - At least $1 is required.
- Delivery Options - At least one delivery type is required.
- Location - Must be a full postal address (#, Street, City, State, and Zipcode).
- Publish Also To - optional
- Expiry Date - At least one expiry option is required.
If you have filled out the above fields as specified and you are still unable to publish your listing, your account may be:
- Disabled. You will need to re-enable your account under Settings before publishing a listing.
- Bounced. You will need to contact customer support to remove the bounced status of your account before publishing.
- Limited. You will need to verify your account email address before publishing.