Deciding whether or not to offer shipping or local delivery depends on how you would prefer to do business. If you only want to deal with local buyers, you can set your delivery options to in-person pickup and/or local delivery. If you are also willing to package the item for shipping, you can set the delivery options to include domestic and/or international shipping. The more delivery and shipping options you add to your listing, the greater the reach. Potential buyers can span from your local neighborhood to worldwide!
Articles in this section
- How can I create the perfect title and description?
- What are keywords and how should I use them?
- What is the size limit for photos?
- How can I make my photos look their best?
- Which delivery/shipping options should I choose?
- Where and when do I specify shipping costs?
- Do listings automatically close or expire?