The Apartment Therapy Marketplace Code of Conduct are community guidelines for our members that help promote a friendly and safe environment for all. Following our Code of Conduct is an easy way to make a big impression where it counts the most - connecting with other members.
Code of Conduct:
- Be nice, even generous. Treat each other with respect and kindness.
- Do not harass, stalk, insult, threaten or abuse other Users.
- Do not use profane, racist or otherwise inappropriate language on Apartment Therapy Marketplace.
- Do not share private information of another person.
- Do not use any public areas of our Service to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another User, Apartment Therapy Marketplace or others.